Weber Gallagher provides and promotes an environment of diversity. We believe that we best serve our clients with our diverse team of people throughout our offices.
Weber Gallagher is committed to achieving and maintaining diversity within its attorney and staff ranks and seeks to build on the foundation of inclusiveness established by the firm’s founders. A core value at Weber Gallagher is its belief that diversity and inclusion means total acceptance of the unique perspectives and experiences we all bring as we work to develop the best possible legal solutions for our valued clients. Real diversity and inclusion involve more than simply acknowledging differences. Weber Gallagher recognizes increases in diversity and inclusion efforts in recruitment, employment and retention will lend itself to sustainable progress and growth of the firm.
Our Diversity Initiatives Include:
- Diversity Matters – a quarterly newsletter distributed to the entire firm.
- Diversity Committee - a group of partners, associates and staff from across the firm who focus on developing key initiatives in all areas of Weber Gallagher.
- Diversity Organizations – Our Attorneys participate in a number of organizations across Pennsylvania and New Jersey to support diversity initiatives in the legal profession.
- Speaking Engagements - Our attorneys often accept speaking engagements with organizations promoting diversity.
- Minority Career fairs
- Attorneys contribute articles to legal publications about the value of diversity in law and the communities we serve
- We host events with clients and diverse leaders in the field of diversity and inclusion