Weber Gallagher provides and promotes an environment of diversity. We believe that we best serve our clients with our diverse team of people throughout our offices.
Weber Gallagher is committed to achieving and maintaining diversity within its attorney and staff ranks and seeks to build on the foundation of inclusiveness established by the firm’s founders. A core value at Weber Gallagher is its belief that diversity and inclusion mean a total acceptance of the unique perspectives and experiences we all bring as we work to develop the best possible legal solutions for our valued clients. Real diversity and inclusion involve more than simply acknowledging differences. Weber Gallagher recognizes increases in diversity and inclusion efforts in recruitment, employment and retention will lend itself to sustainable progress and growth of the firm.
Our Diversity Initiatives Include:
- Weber Gallagher participated in The Philadelphia Inquirer’s Diversity & Inclusion Awards Gala.
- Weber Gallagher participated in Drexel University’s Kline School of Law’s Diversity & Inclusion Table Talk Program.
- Weber Gallagher participated in a breakfast at the Mid-Atlantic Region of the National Black Law Students Association (MABLSA) Mid-Atlantic Region conference held in Philadelphia.
- Weber Gallagher Scholarship presented to Angel Velez, Camden City, NJ, graduating senior.
- Weber Gallagher Scholarship presented to Cameron Klots, Camden City, NJ, graduating senior.
- Weber Gallagher Scholarship presented to Katherine Jacquez, Camden City, NJ, graduating senior.
- Weber Gallagher participated in the Garden State Bar Association’s scholarship to Kisha Jeanette Pinnock.
- Weber Gallagher Partner received the 2019 MBA Robert E. Slota, Jr. Award from the Montgomery Bar Association.
- Weber Gallagher Partner was named 2019 Diverse Attorney of the Year in NJ Law Journal’s third biannual award.
- New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement, Member
- Asian Pacific Bar Association, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- Garden State Bar Association, Member
- Weber Gallagher hosted the Montgomery Bar Association Annual Robert E. Slota Summer 1-L Diversity Program.
- Hiring Committee members attend minority career fairs for all level positions.
- Weber Gallagher mentors and employs a diverse group of high school students to increase interest in pursuing a law firm career either as attorneys or staff members.