Weber Gallagher provides and promotes an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that we best serve our clients with our diverse team of people throughout our offices.
- 01.09.23"Taking Charge of Your Legal Career: Building a Roadmap for Your Success in Law," Weber Gallagher's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- 11.14.22"Creating an Inclusive Workplace," Weber Gallagher's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- 10.24.22"Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace," Weber Gallagher's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- 08.23.22"How to Become a Culturally Competent Attorney," Weber Gallagher's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- 05.19.22Panelist, "Workplace Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Putting Words Into Actions," Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- 11.10.21Moderator, "One-on-One With Bobby Wilkinson, Jr.." Weber Gallagher's Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- 10.19.21Panelist, "Bridging Generational Gaps in the Litigation, Insurance, and Claims Industries In 2021," CLM Focus Conference
- 10.14.21Speaker, "DRP Ethics: Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias - Implicit Bias in Mediation and Arbitration"
- 10.05.21Moderator, "Fireside Chat With Chief Judge Juan R. Sánchez," Weber Gallagher's Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- 11.16.20Weber Gallagher’s Chair Andrew Indeck moderated a discussion between Michele C. Meyer-Shipp, Chief People and Culture Officer of Major League Baseball, and William H. Lewis, Chair and Chief Executive Officer of Insmed, Inc.
- 09.10.20Weber Gallagher’s Diversity Committee hosted Ron Jordan, founding principal and owner of Cater-White & Shaw, for a webinar on how law firms can preserve diversity in their ranks during the COVID-19 crisis.
- 06.17.20Weber Gallagher Diversity leaders Kenneth Sharperson and Carolyn Mirabile provided an interactive discussion exploring the functions of unconscious bias and how it impacts a person’s decision-making process.
- 06.11.20Weber Gallagher’s Diversity Committee hosted a town hall with Dara Govan, Assistant United States Attorney, Chief, Government Frauds Unit at the United States Attorney’s Office.
- 12.12.19Weber Gallagher’s Diversity Committee Event featured The Honorable Luis Felipe Restrepo, who spoke about his life as a Hispanic man and the difficulty he has experienced during His Honor’s rise to the bench
- 11.11.19Weber Gallagher Partner participated in a panel discussion at the Women, Diversity & Law Summit hosted by CenterForce Conferences
- 10.10.19Weber Gallagher’s Women’s Initiative Committee Event featured Congresswomen Mary Gay Scanlon, who spoke about balancing her career and family
- 09.16.19Weber Gallagher sponsored the New Jersey State Bar Foundation 2019 Medal of Honor Awards Dinner
- 07.31.19Weber Gallagher’s Women’s Initiative Event Featuring Linda Wayman
- 05.20.19Weber Gallagher Partner was a moderator for the Diversity Committee Luncheon at the NJ Bar Association’s Annual Meeting
- 05.16.19Moderator, "When GCs Talk, Lawyers Listen"
- 03.13.19Weber Gallagher's Women's Initiative Event featuring Uneeka Jay
- 10.17.18Weber Gallagher’s Hispanic Heritage Luncheon featured a panel discussion with Philadelphia Restaurateur Jose Garces and The Honorable Mia Roberts-Perez
- 09.01.18Weber Gallagher Partner participated in Women’s Roundtable Discussion hosted by The Legal Intelligencer
- 06.18.18Weber Gallagher Partner was a moderator for the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Diversity Summit Panel
- 05.10.18Weber Gallagher’s Women’s Initiative Event featured The Honorable Marjorie Osterlund Rendell, who spoke about Her Honor’s experience as a female Judge
- 02.28.18Weber Gallagher’s Diversity Committee hosted Alabama 16th Street Baptist Church bombing survivor, who spoke about surviving the explosion and her experience following the bombing
- 10.04.17Weber Gallagher’s Women’s Initiative Committee hosted The Honorable Cheryl Lynne Austin, who talked about being a female Judge and Her Honor’s rise to the bench