|back to top
Weber Gallagher provides and promotes an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that we best serve our clients with our diverse team of people throughout our offices.
- 01.09.23"Taking Charge of Your Legal Career: Building a Roadmap for Your Success in Law," Weber Gallagher's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- 11.14.22"Creating an Inclusive Workplace," Weber Gallagher's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- 10.24.22"Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace," Weber Gallagher's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- 08.23.22"How to Become a Culturally Competent Attorney," Weber Gallagher's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- 05.19.22Panelist, "Workplace Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Putting Words Into Actions," Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- 11.10.21Moderator, "One-on-One With Bobby Wilkinson, Jr.." Weber Gallagher's Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- 10.19.21Panelist, "Bridging Generational Gaps in the Litigation, Insurance, and Claims Industries In 2021," CLM Focus Conference
- 10.14.21Speaker, "DRP Ethics: Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias - Implicit Bias in Mediation and Arbitration"
- 10.05.21Moderator, "Fireside Chat With Chief Judge Juan R. Sánchez," Weber Gallagher's Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- 11.16.20Weber Gallagher’s Chair Andrew Indeck moderated a discussion between Michele C. Meyer-Shipp, Chief People and Culture Officer of Major League Baseball, and William H. Lewis, Chair and Chief Executive Officer of Insmed, Inc.
- 09.10.20Weber Gallagher’s Diversity Committee hosted Ron Jordan, founding principal and owner of Cater-White & Shaw, for a webinar on how law firms can preserve diversity in their ranks during the COVID-19 crisis.
- 06.17.20Weber Gallagher Diversity leaders Kenneth Sharperson and Carolyn Mirabile provided an interactive discussion exploring the functions of unconscious bias and how it impacts a person’s decision-making process.
- 06.11.20Weber Gallagher’s Diversity Committee hosted a town hall with Dara Govan, Assistant United States Attorney, Chief, Government Frauds Unit at the United States Attorney’s Office.
- 12.12.19Weber Gallagher’s Diversity Committee Event featured The Honorable Luis Felipe Restrepo, who spoke about his life as a Hispanic man and the difficulty he has experienced during His Honor’s rise to the bench
- 11.11.19Weber Gallagher Partner participated in a panel discussion at the Women, Diversity & Law Summit hosted by CenterForce Conferences
- 10.10.19Weber Gallagher’s Women’s Initiative Committee Event featured Congresswomen Mary Gay Scanlon, who spoke about balancing her career and family
- 09.16.19Weber Gallagher sponsored the New Jersey State Bar Foundation 2019 Medal of Honor Awards Dinner
- 07.31.19Weber Gallagher’s Women’s Initiative Event Featuring Linda Wayman
- 05.20.19Weber Gallagher Partner was a moderator for the Diversity Committee Luncheon at the NJ Bar Association’s Annual Meeting
- 05.16.19Moderator, "When GCs Talk, Lawyers Listen"
- 03.13.19Weber Gallagher's Women's Initiative Event featuring Uneeka Jay
- 10.17.18Weber Gallagher’s Hispanic Heritage Luncheon featured a panel discussion with Philadelphia Restaurateur Jose Garces and The Honorable Mia Roberts-Perez
- 09.01.18Weber Gallagher Partner participated in Women’s Roundtable Discussion hosted by The Legal Intelligencer
- 06.18.18Weber Gallagher Partner was a moderator for the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Diversity Summit Panel
- 05.10.18Weber Gallagher’s Women’s Initiative Event featured The Honorable Marjorie Osterlund Rendell, who spoke about Her Honor’s experience as a female Judge
- 02.28.18Weber Gallagher’s Diversity Committee hosted Alabama 16th Street Baptist Church bombing survivor, who spoke about surviving the explosion and her experience following the bombing
- 10.04.17Weber Gallagher’s Women’s Initiative Committee hosted The Honorable Cheryl Lynne Austin, who talked about being a female Judge and Her Honor’s rise to the bench