Weber Gallagher provides and promotes an environment of diversity & inclusion. We believe that we best serve our clients with our diverse team of people throughout our offices.
Weber Gallagher is committed to achieving and maintaining diversity & inclusion within its attorney and staff ranks and seeks to build on the foundation of inclusiveness established by the firm’s founders. A core value at Weber Gallagher is its belief that diversity & inclusion mean a total acceptance of the unique perspectives and experiences we all bring as we work to develop the best possible legal solutions for our valued clients. Real diversity & inclusion involve more than simply acknowledging differences. Weber Gallagher recognizes increases in diversity & inclusion efforts in recruitment, employment and retention will lend itself to sustainable progress and growth of the firm.
Our Diversity Initiatives Include:
- Weber Gallagher participated in The Philadelphia Inquirer’s Diversity & Inclusion Awards Gala.
- Weber Gallagher participated in Drexel University’s Kline School of Law’s Diversity & Inclusion Table Talk Program.
- Weber Gallagher participated in a breakfast at the Mid-Atlantic Region of the National Black Law Students Association (MABLSA) Mid-Atlantic Region conference held in Philadelphia.
- Weber Gallagher Scholarship presented to Angel Velez, Camden City, NJ, graduating senior.
- Weber Gallagher Scholarship presented to Cameron Klots, Camden City, NJ, graduating senior.
- Weber Gallagher Scholarship presented to Katherine Jacquez, Camden City, NJ, graduating senior.
- Weber Gallagher participated in the Garden State Bar Association’s scholarship to Kisha Jeanette Pinnock.
- Weber Gallagher Partner received the 2019 MBA Robert E. Slota, Jr. Award from the Montgomery Bar Association.
- Weber Gallagher Partner was named 2019 Diverse Attorney of the Year in NJ Law Journal’s third biannual award.
- New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement, Member
- Asian Pacific Bar Association, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- Garden State Bar Association, Member
- Weber Gallagher hosted the Montgomery Bar Association Annual Robert E. Slota Summer 1-L Diversity Program.
- Hiring Committee members attend minority career fairs for all level positions.
- Weber Gallagher mentors and employs a diverse group of high school students to increase interest in pursuing a law firm career either as attorneys or staff members.