Jeffrey D. Newby
Partner, Co-Chair of the Workers' Compensation Group
- 11.18.21Speaker, " Two Sides to the Coin: The Petitioner’s Side of Things"
- 06.01.21Presenter, "Concurrent Jurisdiction Dilemma: PA versus NJ"
- 09.22.17Speaker, at New Jersey Self-Insurer’s Association annual breakfast. His talk is entitled, “Workers’ Compensation 101.” Jeff will address basic workers’ compensation topics but with a twist; those areas that are unusual or not commonly encountered.
- 07.13.16Presenter, “Course and Scope of Employment: Key Facts to Access and Assert the Defense," WG University Webinar
- 04.29.16Presenter, "Update on Recent Case Law in New Jersey Workers' Compensation," New Jersey Self Insured Association
- 03.19.15Speaker, “Legal Update,” Central jersey Claims Association meeting, Hamilton Township, NJ
- 05.08.14Presenter, “Do You Want To Know A Secret - Investigations in Social Media," NJSIA Workers' Compensation Conference, Harrah's Resort, Atlantic City, NJ
- 03.01.14Presenter, "Key Factors to Investigate While Defending Course and Scope of Employment Claims," CLM, Webinar
- 02.20.14Presenter, "Legal Update," Central Jersey Claims Association, Hamilton Township, NJ
- 02.03.14"Legal Update," Central Jersey Claims Association
- 08.16.12Speaker, "Causal Relationship, Apportionment and The Fund and Ethical Obligations," National Business Institute
- 07.27.12Presenter, "Advanced Workers' Compensation," National Business Institute, Princeton, NJ
- 03.15.12Speaker, "Update on NJ Workers' Compensation Case Law," Central Jersey Claims Association
- 10.05.11Presenter, "Managing Co-Morbidities in Workplace Injuries - Getting Employees Back to Baseline," New Jersey Self Insurers' Association
- 05.02.11Speaker, "Managing Co-Morbidities in Work Place Injuries - Getting Employees Back to Baseline," NJSIA Meeting
- 03.04.11Presenter, "Managing Co-Morbidities in Workplace Injuries - Getting Employees Back to Baseline," New Jersey Self Insurers Association Seminar