Weber Gallagher is a thriving and growing firm with more than 110 legal professionals in 10 locations. The firm is an equal-opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, bonuses and generous benefits.
Weber Gallagher offers a hybrid schedule, friendly office environment, excellent benefits package, including 401(k) and top-notch health coverage.
Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, ancestry, physical handicap, disability, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other factor/ status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Weber Gallagher has an immediate opening for an experienced midlevel to senior associate to join our General Liability practice, which can be resident (hybrid) in either our Pennsylvania or New Jersey offices. Will be responsible for handling a wide range of general liability matters in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Will manage their own cases, draft pleadings and legal documents, take and defend depositions, provide strategic legal analysis and appear in court as needed.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school
- Have 4 to 6 years of experience, preferably defending liability claims
- Have experience drafting pleadings, answering written discovery, taking depositions and participating in arbitrations/trials
- Have excellent academic credentials as well as strong research, writing, organization, and analytical skills.
- Be an active member of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania bars.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and short writing sample for consideration to: email@example.com. Please make sure that the date of admission for each state you are licensed in is included with your application materials.