Weber Gallagher is a regional law firm, with more than 110 attorneys and 19 civil practice areas, in 10 regional offices. We provide legal counseling and representation in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions of the United States to local, national and international businesses, financial institutions and insurance companies. We represent businesses, employers and individuals in multiple areas of law.
Weber Gallagher offers a friendly office environment, excellent benefits package, including 401(k) and medical.
Weber Gallagher provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Weber Gallagher is looking for a passionate Legal Marketing Intern to join the firm’s dynamic Marketing & Business Development Department. The Legal Marketing Intern will support the team in ongoing business development and marketing initiatives of the firm. This position is intended for those pursuing a Marketing or Law degree, but other majors are welcome to apply.
Weber Gallagher is looking for a bright, proactive, creative, client service-oriented Legal Marketing Intern with excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail to assist the Marketing & Business Development Department in implementing marketing and communication initiatives. The successful candidate will build a working knowledge of strategic marketing and business development for professional services.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update practice descriptions, lawyer bios, news, and publication items on the firm website and intranet
- Develop and draft social media graphics and copy and email campaigns for items across the firm
- Work with attorneys and marketing team to develop and execute client alerts and insights
- Provide support to the maintenance of the firm’s CRM, InterAction, including the creation of marketing lists for different practices and industries
- Create and maintain marketing collateral, practice group and industry descriptions and teams, web copy, and matter lists
- Maintain opportunities database related to pitches, proposals, and events; track results and generate reports
- Support marketing team with client-facing webinars and seminars, duties vary by type of event to include some logistics, invitations, and presentation materials
- Support marketing team participation in seminars, conference/association sponsorships and other events, including assisting with logistics, managing advertising opportunities, and reviewing attendee lists for clients/existing relationships; ensuring sponsorship opportunities are leveraged
- Support marketing team in the preparation of proposals, customized pitches, and client alerts, as well as respond to other requests for marketing materials
- Conduct research to support business development activities
- Assist with the drafting of awards and rankings submissions
- Draft and promote client news and new business win stories internally
- Attend meetings and take detailed minutes of decisions made
- Majoring in pre-law, marketing, communications, or relevant majors, preferred but not required
- Some experience or a strong interest in the legal industry is highly preferred
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects with varied timelines and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and shows exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent researching skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube