Weber Gallagher is leading law firm in the Mid-Atlantic with 110 lawyers and staff in 9 offices, is currently seeking a Client Relationship Specialist to support the firm’s business development efforts. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this position will be responsible for formulating strategic client development and cross-marketing plans and initiatives and managing day-to-day client relationship and development activities for the firm. A high energy level and flexibility will be required to manage a busy workload.
This position will work closely with lawyers, business operations, and the marketing team across offices in planning, coordinating, and directing related business development within our existing client base and client-specific activities. This position plays a key role in supporting the strategic growth of our practice groups and in cultivating business with our current clients.
Candidates must have strong writing skills, be self-motivated, committed to excellence in the workplace, and have exceptional attention to detail. Intellectual curiosity and high levels of judgment, discretion, responsiveness, and initiative are also needed. The ability to effectively and proactively contribute at a high level, influence outcomes, and achieve strategic plan objectives is essential.
Please submit applications to email@example.com.
- Develops and executes on strategic client development and cross-marketing plans.
- Analyzes and presents market, client and competitive intelligence to practice leaders to inform and guide practice strategy.
- Conducts or obtains targeted client and market research to aid in practice development initiatives.
- Maintains and analyzes key client data and lead strategic client collaboration programs.
- Supports internal and external resources in the execution of business development activities, including the development of pitches, presentations, and RFP responses, practice descriptions and brochures, attorney biographies.
- Maintains intelligence on competitor firms and practitioners and identifies legal trends relevant to the practice.
- Works with business development manager and partners to coordinate and develop assessments of emerging industry trends and issues to provide insight on service offerings.
- Collaborates with other marketing team members.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Law firm or professional services experience is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 of progressively responsible experience in marketing, communications, business and practice development, or a related field including experience creating and preparing marketing collateral, pitch proposals, presentations, RFP responses and award submissions and experience managing people and projects
- Equivalent combinations of experience and education will be considered
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape challenging mid-sized law firms with substantial litigation practices is a significant benefit
- Familiarity with Insurance or Workers Compensation industry is a benefit
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing strategic business and client development plans
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to work effectively with differing opinions and diverse personalities
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write business correspondence
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Excel, and database applications and possesses excellent writing skills
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
- Strong leadership, organizational, team building skills
- Strong commitment to excellent client service
- Ability to work independently as well as manage projects and assignments in a collaborative team environment
This role will be resident in the firm’s Philadelphia, Bedminster, or Pittsburgh offices but will begin remotely until offices reopen.
Weber Gallagher offers a friendly office environment.
Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, ancestry, physical handicap, disability, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other factor/ status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.