The commercial transportation industry faces a complex array of state and federal regulations, economic-based operational challenges and one of the highest tort risks of any industry. We have the experience and knowledge essential to representing clients in this field, including but not limited to, the immediate response so critical after catastrophic accidents. Our attorneys routinely handle bodily injury actions, cargo and insurance issues that are unique to the commercial transportation industry. They keep abreast of evolving technology and maintain relationships with experts in the field.
FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, CLICK HERE!
- 05.24.22Panelist, "Are You Ready For Your Close-Up? Defending Trucking Claims Through the Lens of Dash-Camera Video"
- 04.28.22Panelist, “Better Than Testimony: Trying the Trucking Case with Digital and Other Objective Evidence to Tell Your Best Story,” DRI Trucking Law Seminar
- 03.30.22Speaker, "Cargo Claims 101 - A Primer," Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- 03.30.22Speaker, "Broker Liability in Third Party Claims," Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- 06.26.21Speaker, "Putting Together a Dream Team: Formulating a Successful Strategy and Effective Team When Your Driver Is Criminally Charged after a Serious Accident," Transportation Lawyers Association Annual Meeting
- 09.16.19Speaker: "Little Red Corvette, Baby You're Much to Fast" - Transportation Lawyers Association, Transportation Law Institute
- 5.23.16Speaker: Brit Insurance and Atrium Underwriting-Lloyds of London
- 12.5.15Speaker: Stillwater Insurance
- 10.28.15Speaker: TIDA 2015 Annual Conference