Weber Gallagher fields a diverse team of litigators. It includes skilled, aggressive veterans who have tried numerous cases to verdict and attorneys whose experience in investigations and attention to detail regularly lead to summary judgments and favorable settlements. These seasoned litigators oversee the work of younger team members, whose involvement helps us contain client costs. We are particularly mindful of costs as we design a strategy tailored to a client’s business needs. Trying a case to verdict can be expensive and is not always the most desirable path. A client who is unable to gain dismissal from a suit might consider a settlement. In some instances, alternative dispute resolution is an option. We guide clients as they decide on the appropriate path. Our attorneys appear in state and federal courts, including at appellate levels, and in administrative proceedings. Clients engage us for a range of complex matters, and we have extensive experience with expert witnesses.
- 09.19.23Speaker, "Zen of Defense," Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- 05.04.22Panelist, "Top 5 Sports & Entertainment Risk Issues RIGHT NOW," Sports & Entertainment Risk Management Alliance
- 03.03.22Panelist, "AEDs and the Related Legal Issues: The Shocking Truth," National Retail Restaurant Defense Association Annual Conference
- 02.15.22Moderator, "Precise, Powerful, and Persuasive: Legal Writing for Litigators 2022," Delaware State Bar Association
- 04.26.21Speaker, "Virtual Hearings and Trials," Defense Research Institute
- 04.14.21Panelist, "The Use of Videoconferencing Technology in Litigation: Best Practices and Potential Pitfalls," Delaware State Bar Association