Philadelphia, August 20, 2020 — Twelve Weber Gallagher attorneys were selected for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America 2021” guide, and one has been recognized in the “Ones to Watch” list. “Best Lawyers” is universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Inclusion in “Best Lawyers” is based on exhaustive peer-review evaluations. Recognition in “Best Lawyers” is widely regarded by clients and legal professionals as a significant honor bestowed upon a lawyer by their peers.
“Congratulations to my fellow attorneys on being recognized for their exemplary legal work,” said Stephen Potako, a partner in Weber Gallagher’s Workers’ Compensation practice. “Being named a ‘Best Lawyer’ is an honor reflective of our unwavering dedication to client service. On behalf of my colleagues and I, we thank those who voted for us to receive this prestigious accolade.”
Weber Gallagher’s 2021 “Best Lawyers in America” are:
- Paul M. Fires (Philadelphia), Workers’ Compensation
- Joseph Goldberg (Philadelphia), Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Stephen T. Potako (Philadelphia), Workers’ Compensation
- Peter J. Weber (Philadelphia), Workers’ Compensation
- Evan D. Dalzell (Pittsburgh), Workers’ Compensation
- Paula A. Koczan (Pittsburgh), Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Hendrick I. Penn IV (Pittsburgh), Workers’ Compensation
- David J. Rosenberg (Pittsburgh), Insurance Law
- Carl J. Smith, Jr. (Pittsburgh), Workers’ Compensation
- Carolyn A. Mirabile (King of Prussia), Family Law
In addition, Laura A. Seider, an associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office, received a “Ones to Watch” recognition for Insurance Law practice. “Ones to Watch” awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States and is based entirely on peer review.
About Weber Gallagher
At Weber Gallagher, lawyers work collaboratively with clients to understand their legal and business needs and develop impactful results for them. The firm encompasses more than 120 legal professionals working interactively across 9 offices in the Mid-Atlantic United States. Weber Gallagher provides legal counseling and representation to local, national and international businesses, financial institutions, and insurance companies. With a strong commitment to excellent service and innovative solutions, and a dominant reputation, the firm has an exceptional ability to efficiently address clients’ legal and business concerns, distinguishing Weber Gallagher from other law firms. To learn more, visit www.wglaw.com.