At Weber Gallagher, we strive to deliver the results our clients seek and create long-term working relationships with our clients. We work to be immediately responsive, always efficient, communicate with clarity and meet the highest ethical standards. When you choose Weber Gallagher, know that our attorneys and staff will work with intensity to bring you top legal services.
Here are a few of the many reasons to choose us:
- Weber Gallagher was recognized by Best Lawyers’® “Best Law Firms” 2019 edition in five practice areas. In New Jersey, the firm was recognized for Workers’ Compensation Law-Employers, in Philadelphia, the firm was recognized for Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants, Workers’ Compensation Law-Employers, Product Liability Litigation-Defendants, and Family Law and in Pittsburgh, the firm was recognized for Workers’ Compensation Law-Employers, Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants, and Insurance Law.
- Many of our lawyers have been recognized by Best Lawyers’®, Super Lawyers’® and other top industry rating organizations where attorneys are evaluated by their peers, such as Martindale Hubbell.
- Weber Gallagher was recognized for the fifth year in a row by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business as one of the leading Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation firms in New Jersey for its work in workers’ compensation matters. We were one of only four New Jersey firms to be named in the directory, which is considered one of the most prestigious rankings available to law firms.
- In partnership with our clients and consistent with changing laws and recent court decisions, we work to develop the best strategies for our clients’ businesses.
- Our attorneys are often invited to speak, teach and write for universities, law schools, legal education programs and public and private events around the country.
- We look for innovative solutions to our clients’ issues by adopting an "out of the box" approach. Our attorneys demonstrate strategic and critical thinking while utilizing diverse problem-solving and understanding that teamwork and collaboration are essential to see all facets of an issue. We emphasize clear communication with our clients and our colleagues to achieve optimal results.
- We promote an atmosphere of diversity, tolerance and inclusion.
- Our attorneys and staff members are committed to their communities. We are active in pro bono work as well as volunteerism at every level, from board leadership positions to hands on helping at charitable events.