At Weber Gallagher, we strive to deliver the results our clients seek and create long-term working relationships with our clients. We work to be immediately responsive, always efficient, communicate with clarity and meet the highest ethical standards. When you choose Weber Gallagher, know that our attorneys and staff will work with intensity to bring you top legal services.
Here are a few of the many reasons to choose us:
- In 10 offices on the East Coast, we have 110 attorneys who understand that client-service is our highest goal and we value the relationships we have established since opening our first office in 1991.
- In partnership with our clients and consistent with changing laws and recent court decisions, we work to develop the best strategies for our clients’ businesses.
- Our attorneys are often speaking, teaching and writing at universities, law schools, legal education programs and public and private events around the country.
- Our Workers’ Compensation Group was named “Law Firm of the Year,” by U.S. News & World Report for 2013.
- Many of our lawyers have been recognized by Best Lawyers’®, and other top industry rating organizations where attorneys are evaluated by their peers.
- We look for innovative solutions to our clients’ issues and emphasize clear communication with our clients and our colleagues.
- We promote an atmosphere of diversity, tolerance and inclusion.
- The attorneys and staff members are committed to their communities. We are active in pro bono work as well as volunteerism at every level from board leadership positions to helping at charitable events.